10 DIY Personalized Photo Crafts
Handmade photo crafts make awesome gifts any time of the year! Discover personalized photo gifts for every type of special occasion. Create unique photo gifts with your favorite photos and turn great moments into memories! Besides, this is an affordable and meaningful way to show all of the important people in your life that you care!
1. Miniature Photo Pendantlilblueboo.com
You can create the little charms shown above using Instagram photos and jumbo popsicle sticks. Aren’t they cute?
2. Circular "Family Tree"cactusandolive.blogspot.com
How often do you make a family photo? You can design a "makeshift" family photo until you get the next one taken.
3. Wood Boxcountryliving.com
Transform a series of candid images into a curated collection with the help of a lidded wooden box.
4. Photo Lampshadeashleyannphotography.com
The lamps can held up wonderfully! You'll need: lamp, glue, vellum, craft knife or scissors, photos, printer!
5. Heart Shapecoolmompicks.com
You'll need just a frame and your own photos! It’s super affordable. So you can make an extra special gift.
6. Personal Picture Clockrosyredbuttons.blogspot.com
What a fabulous idea: the clock with personal pics in it! It is very simple and creative!
7. Photo Letterryangreenleafblog.com
We think this will be good to either hang, or set up on a side table or be used for any other type of decor.
8. Embroidery Hoop Photo Displaynatalme.com
It can be a photo display for your favorite pictures. And something, that you can often change.
9. Photo Calendaritsalwaysautumn.com
Great gifts can be hard to come up with, especially when you’re on a budget. This DIY framed photo calendar is super inexpensive – the whole thing only costs about $5!
10. Photo Bud Vasesmodpodgerocksblog.com
What a great mothers day gift – or something for yourself! For a total cost of about $12.