The 10 Best Copycat Frosty Desserts
We were thinking that will be great idea to make a list of recipes of some of the best desserts and share them with you. Plus, these 10 that we chose are all frosty, so they fit perfectly with the hot weather. Most of them are mix of chocolate and ice cream. Could it be any better than this?
1. Starbuck’s Iced Lemon Yoghurt Pound Cakeapronette.blogspot.com
This cake is so simple to make that you can make it whenever the mood strikes. Maybe now you can keep from shelling out the two bucks it costs for a slice at Starbucks.
2. Copycat Chili’s Molten Lava Cakeohsweetbasil.com
We think you could make mini cakes in whatever you want, but mini bunt pans, or Texas sized Cupcake pans work fantasty.
3. Copy Cat Carls Jr Poptart Ice Cream Sandwichseriouseats.com
Did you know that the ice cream sandwich was invented in the early 1900s, as a sanitary solution for serving ice cream on hot summer days? Well, times have changed since then—society and freezers have both evolved, and instead of sandwiching our ice cream between cookie wafers, we now have the ability to serve it between layers of another modern marvel, the Pop-Tart.
4. Copycat Shamrock Shakespoonful.com
It is just so darn delicious that you can’t get enough of it. It is also the best way how to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day when you are not Irish!
5. Jamba Juice’s Chunky Strawberry Smoothie Copycatprettyprovidence.com
We love the unexpected marriage of strawberries and peanut butter. You feel like that extra protein gives you the burst you need in the mornings these days.
6. Copy Cat Wendy’s Frostychef-in-training.com
Only 3 ingredients and tastes extremely close to the real thing! ( vanilla ice cream, Nesquik Chocolate flavor, milk)
7. Baskin Robbins Oreo Ice Cream Cake Copycat Recipespoonful.com
It’s easy to put together and it’s super yummy and it has Oreos! And since there is no actual cake involved it’s perfect for those who aren’t so fond of cake.
8. Applebees’ Blondie Copycatspoonful.com
Blondes really do have more fun! This blondie is baked with nuts, topped with both ice cream and chopped walnuts, and served warm covered with a rich, sizzling maple butter sauce. Everyone has a sweet tooth!
9. Dole Pineapple Whip Copycat Recipekidsactivitiesblog.com
A yummy kids drink can be a special treat for little ones. This delicious pineapple drink is Disney inspiredand sure to be a hit with your kids this summer…or anytime.
10. Frosty Almond Joy Cupseasybaked.net
These adorable frozen cups are layered with chocolate, coconut and almonds. A new twist on some favorite flavors!