The 10 Best DIY Lamps For You
Looking for an awesome lamp for your home, office or retail space? There are so many different types of lighting and they are all unique. These so called DIY projects give you more freedom and allow you to choose the materials, design, color and all the other details. Let’s take a look at some ideas.
1. Bird Cage Lampblog.designsquish.com
This re-purposed bird cage lamp above is by PSPCA ( Philadelphia Society of Prevention of Cruelty to Animals). The curtain will naturally diffuse the light acting as a lamp shade!
2. Recycled Antique Wooden Architectural Floor Lampetsy.com
Express your love of nature by decorating with some truly green products! This is a very unique lamp!
3. Hendricks’s Gin Bottle Lampetsy.com
With its beautiful black glass, this lamp would be a great addition to your home bar or man cave.
4. Upcycled Lamp Made Of Bottlescurbly.com
This lamp carries the appeal of a contemporary sculpture and can serve as great interior decoration for both the home and office.
5. Vintage Cooler Lampetsy.com
These desk fans date back pre-1950's and each repurposed fan turned lamp has a distinct one of a kind look and feel.
6. Lights Made Out Of Minnow Buckets And Tin Funnelsafinefarmhouse.blogspot.com
Good idea for some old minnow buckets...lighting! What a great idea!
The idea of using spoons to fashion lamp shades sounds simple enough, isn't it?
8. Cheese Grater Lampcrafterholic.blogspot.com
This lamp probably suites thematically for a kitchen! It's simple and need just 10 minutes for its creation!
9. Lamps Fashioned From Discarded Kitchenwareinhabitat.com
Gilles Eichenbaum has made an artout of recycling old kitchenware into incredible lighting. Giles is a true craftsman who repurposes everything from colanders to kettles to broken toasters to create illuminating masterpieces
10. Lamps Made From Pallet Woodremodelista.com
With reclaimed wood in hand, you can design a simple, sleek lampshade. Use the shades with existing light fixtures; they're perfect if you want to swap out unsightly shades that often come with a rental.