The 10 Best Luscious Cherry Cakes
Everything with cherries is always tastier. It’s like the old expression: “the cherry on the top of the cake”, which means when after few good things that happened, the last one is the best and enrich the situations on positive way.
1. Triple Chocolate Cherry CakeRecipe (source): goodhousekeeping.com
For chocolate lovers only! You can even bake it ahead and stash in the freezer - wrapped well, it will keep up to 2 weeks.
You may also cook these amazing desserts! Clickhere to explore.
2. Dark Chocolate Cherry Mousse CakeRecipe (source): mthollywood.blogspot.com
The dessert that could be the centerpiece for your next party or gathering.
3. Chocolate-Covered Cherry Oreo CakeRecipe (source): iambaker.net
You can serve it chilled or at room temp. When it is at room temp. the chocolate covered cherries ooze that glorious creamy cherry filling over the cake and add such fantastic flavor!
4. Meyer Lemon Cherry Coffee CakeRecipe (source): onehungrymama.com
This coffee cake pairs cherries with in-season Meyer (or regular) lemons, giving this cozy winter treat a ‘lil taste of summer.
5. White Chocolate Cherry CakeRecipe (source): eatgreencake.wordpress.com
This cake was inspired by the White Chocolate Cherry Cake recipe featured in Judita Wignall’s Going Raw book. What you’ll need: CRUST, 1/2 cup raw walnuts, 1/2 cup raw almonds, 1/3 cup medjool dates, pinch of salt, coconut oil.
More healthy desserts here!
6. Cherry Skillet CakeRecipe (source): handmadecharlotte.com
This cake is adapted from Gourmet’s famousRaspberry Buttermilk Cake. We used a mix of Bing and Rainier cherries in this cake.
7. No Bake Cherry CheesecakeRecipe (source): sheknows.com
Cheesecake has a long (and delicious) history and is a much desired and sought after dessert during the holiday season. From pumpkin and fudge-bottom to a super easy no-bake cherry cheesecake, check out our new spins on this holiday favorite.
8. Cherry Vanilla CakeRecipe (source): call-me-cupcake.blogspot.com
Cherry cake sounds pretty great in theory but it made me a little anxious. It isn’t a slam dunk like raspberry or strawberry. It requires more finesse because the flavor can be way too strong or barely there.
Gluten Free desserts here!
9. Cherry-Chocolate Chip CakeRecipe (source): bettycrocker.com
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cake is a homespun cake that tastes like chocolate-covered cherries, and is the perfect treat to celebrate Valentine’s Day.