The 10 Most Astonishing Photos of NYC In Snow
New York City surely is among the most popular cities in the world and there are countless reasons why is that so. But, if you walk on the streets of NYC during the winter days when everything is covered with snow, you get some wonderful feeling as you see it from a whole different and white dimension.
1. Love On The Snowy Brooklyn Bridgebluepueblo.tumblr.com
A Snowy Brooklyn Bridge in New York City... Isn't it romantic?
2. ClockNadia Hung
Really nice shot!
3. On The Way To Work
How does it feel to work in snowy Central New York?
4. Zebra CrossingKen Grand-Pierre
This shot was taken on February 16th, 2010 before class.
5. The Snow Is Everywhereonmyowntwohands.tumblr.com
Beautiful night city! Just snow and lights.
6. A Snowy Day In Central ParkBrian Tuchalski
Black & White photo during the snow storm in Central Park, New York City on January 21st, 2012. It was a bitter cold and stormy day, perfect for a moody B&W shot like this one.
7. Snow On Bow Bridge, Central ParkVivienne Gucwa
Everithing you need is Bow Bridge, Central Park, New York City in the snow.
8. Times SquareStefan Georgi
We love the feels and tons of this, great perspective!
New York taxi cabs drive past the Flatiron building in Manhattan, on March 8.
10. Crossing The Snowy StreetChristophe Jacrot
Guy crossing a street in snowy New York. It's just a little thing that can catch your eye.